Nutrients in mangosteen
Mangosteen is a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B Complex.
Vitamin C has been found to be a cure for cancer, common cold and other diseases.
Vitamin B complex is necessary for the growth and proper functioning of the body.
Vitamin E is essential for reproduction and it works as an essential antioxidant, neutralizing the free radicals present in the body.
The fruit also contains two essential vitamins, Thiamine and Ascorbic Acid.
Health Benefits of Mangosteen
1. It has Xanthomas that are useful in treating menstrual problems, tuberculosis and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
2. As aforesaid, the fruit is also good at naturally curing Cancer, Dysentery, gonorrhea, Thrush and Eczema
3. It also reduces fever and pain in sufferers.
4. It fights bacteria that are too strong for antibiotics.
5. It prevents high cholesterol and lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis, a condition that is caused by fat deposition on the arterial walls.
6. It fights common gastrointestinal conditions like Gastritis, Diarrhea, Ulcers, Acid Reflux and other irritable bowel syndromes.